About the Department
Courses Offered :
B.E. – Electronics and Communication Engineering
(Knowledge Partners – Johnson Controls (India) Pvt. Ltd. (JCI), TATA ELXSI, TATA Consultancy Services- IoT and BOSCH Ltd. – Automotive Electronics)
B.E. (HONOURS) IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
WITH SPECIALIZATION IN
- Bio Medical Technology
- VLSI Design
- High Speed Communication
- Signal and Image Processing
- Robotics and Industrial Automation
B.E. ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING WITH MINOR DEGREE
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Embedded Systems
- Renewable Energy Technology
The Department, with its vision of being one of the most sought after Centres of Excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication, has provided an ambience and infrastructure for the students to become researchers and innovators.
History of the Department :The Department was started with the sanctioned intake of 60 in the year 1995. The annual sanctioned intake was increased to 120 in the academic year 2001-02 and to 180 in the academic year 2012 – 13. The Department started its P.G. program M.E. (Applied Electronics) and M.E. (VLSI Design) in the year 2004 – 05 with the sanctioned intake of 18.
Accreditation :The U.G. Program of the Department was accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) first in the year 2003 for 3 years. The accreditation was renewed in the year 2007 for 3 years, renewed in the year 2013 for 2 years and again renewed in the year 2018 for 3 years and again renewed in the year 2022 for another 3 years.
Academic Excellence : The Department has been consistently achieving academic excellence in terms of University Results and with 105 University Ranks in UG and 70 University Ranks including 5 Gold Medals in PG since the establishment of the Department. The Department has a dedicated team of faculty members who contribute towards achieving academic excellence with a well proven teaching and learning methodology, active counseling of students and with innovative teaching techniques as required. The fields of the specialization of the faculty members cover VLSI Design, Telecommunications, IoT, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, Microprocessor based Hardware Design, Bio Signal processing and Medical Image Processing. ECE Department offers an Industry supported Autonomous curriculum (40% Syllabus provided by TATA ELXSI, TCS, Johnson Controls (India) Pvt. Ltd. (JCI) & Bosch Ltd.).
Lab Facilities and Areas of Specialization : The Department aims at providing value based training and skills needed for the students in the Electronics and Communication industry. The Department has well equipped state-of-the-art laboratory facilities in the areas of
- Electronics System Design Laboratory
- Advanced Communication Laboratory
- Embedded Laboratory
- VLSI Design Laboratory
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Laboratory
- Communication Networks Laboratory
- Communication Systems Laboratory
- Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- Linear Integrated Circuits Laboratory
- Circuits Design and Simulation Laboratory
- Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory
- Circuits and Devices Laboratory
- Data Structures Laboratory
- IoT Laboratory
Value Added Training : Regular training programs are conducted to add values to our autonomous curriculum, to enhance the employability of our students. The training programs focus on enhancing their soft skills, technical skills and programming skills. In addition to the co-curricular activities, a wide range of value added courses are also given in order to improve and refine the overall potential of the students.
Emerging Technology Training : The students of the Department take active involvement in the industry supported Centers of Excellence (CoEs) like
- Telecom CoE
- Automotive Electronics and VLSI CoE
- IoT CoE
- Factory Automation CoE
- Robotics Process Automation CoE
- Embedded Systems CoE
These CoEs provide specialized training and industry mentored real time projects to students in recent technologies.
Research and Consultancy : With its well qualified faculty members in various areas, the Lab facilities and New Technology Training, the Department has received funds from many Government agencies (like DST, AICTE etc.,) and completed research projects in the areas of VLSI Design, Cognitive Radio, Medical Electronics, Antenna Design etc. Students have developed products for which they have received funding from Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell (IEDC). The Department has also completed a MODROBS Program on VLSI Design and IoT funded by AICTE. Faculty members along with students have filed and published patents for the innovative projects executed in the Department. The Department of ECE has been granted two patents.
Students Achievements : Students have taken active part in professional society activities as members of IEEE, IETE, ISTE, IEI etc., and won many awards in inter-collegiate competitions conducted by societies. Students have also taken part and won awards in various national and international technical competitions like ARM Design Contest, Asia Pacific and Japan 2016 CCENT Competition, Smart India Hackathon, Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Contest, CEDI-SONATA Digital Entrepreneurship Fund at NIT, Trichy etc.
Alumni Contribution : We have a strong Alumni team who are placed in well reputed companies across the globe from Samsung Electronics, NEC Corporation, Johnson Controls, Wipro Telecom Division, Amazon, Zoho Corporation, etc,. Some of them are members of the Institution level or Department level Advisory Boards and Board of Studies. Despite their busy schedule, they make themselves available on the campus to help the students during the placement training process by conducting mock interviews, group discussions, guest lectures, and motivational talks.
- To be one of the most sought after Centres of Excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering by providing high quality education.
- To mould the students to compete internationally and to become excellent researchers and innovators who can provide solution to societal issues.
- To provide the needed resources and infrastructure and to establish a conducive ambience for the teaching-learning and research processes and to meet with the technological developments.
- To create high quality professionals and entrepreneurs in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering with the right attitude to serve the society with ethical values.
- To modernize the laboratories on par with industry standards and to collaborate with them to improve the skill set of the students for providing innovative solutions to the industry.
- To provide a good ambience which encourages the students to pursue higher education.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
( B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering )
- Graduates will develop the ability to identify, formulate and solve challenging problems in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduates will acquire the professional skills that make them ready for immediate employment or to pursue higher studies in the related disciplines.
- Graduates will be moulded with a strong educational foundation that prepares them for leadership roles.
- Graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions in the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will develop confidence to communicate their ideas effectively to industry and society.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
( B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering )
- Apply the principles of Semiconductor Devices, Digital Systems, Microprocessor and Signal Processing in the fields of Consumer Electronics, Medical, Defense and Spacecraft Electronics industry.
- Design a variety of Computer-based components and systems for applications including Communications, Networking and Control Systems.
- Develop indigenous components and methods for producing high quality, compact, energy efficient and eco-friendly consumer goods at an affordable price.
- Apply acquired knowledge in Information and Communication technologies to the benefit of society.
( B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering )
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis : Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions : Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems : Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage : Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society : Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability : Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics : Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and Team Work : Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication : Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance : Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-Long Learning : Recognize the need for ,and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Course Outcomes Overview
Dr. Mohamed Junaid K A M.E., Ph.D.,Professor & Principal
Dr. Elwin Chandra Monie M.E., Ph.D.,Professor & Dean
Dr. Suresh T M.E., Ph.D.,Professor & Head
Dr. Blesslin Sheeba T M.E., Ph.D.,Professor
Dr. Vijayalakshmi S M.E., Ph.D.,Professor
Dr. Merline A M.E., Ph.D.,Professor
Dr. Latha P M.E., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Mr. Vijay Anand K M.S., (Ph.D.,)Assoc. Professor (Gr I)
Mr. Joel T M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Dr. Sumitra V M.E., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Dr. Kavitha M S M.E., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Dr. Sarala B M.Tech., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr I)
Dr. Ganesh R S M.E., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Dr. Jasmine Hephzipah J M.E., Ph.D.,Assoc. Professor (Gr II)
Mr. Babuji R M.E.,Asst. Professor
Mr. Sivakumar A M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor (Gr-II)
Ms. Jeevitha K M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Mr. Sathya Vignesh R M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Ms. Perarasi M M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Dr. Daniel Nareshkumar M M.E., Ph.D.,Asst. Professor
Mr. Darwin Nesakumar A M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Mr. Shyam M M.E.,Asst. Professor
Ms. Aswini M M.E.,Asst. Professor
Ms. Praveena B M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Ms. Rosaline S M.E., (Ph.D.,)Asst. Professor
Ms. Iyswariya A M.E.,Assistant Professor
Mr. Vijaya Vardan Reddy S P M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Mr. Ramkumar V M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Dr. Dinesh Anton Raja P M.E., Ph.D.,Assistant Professor
Ms. Pavaiyarkarasi R M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Ms. Seethalakshmi E M.E.,Assistant Professor
Ms. Subha T D M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Ms. Blessy Y M M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Ms. Anusha P M.E., (Ph.D.,)Assistant Professor
Time Table Overview
Digital Course Materials Overview
Communication Systems Laboratory
Wheat Stone Bridge Shearing Bridge Anderson Bridge Kelvin's Double Bridge Maxwell Bridge LVDT Strain Measurement Trainer Temperature Measurement Trainer Block & White T.V Demonstrator kit Dual Trace CRO(60MHz) Dual Trace CRO(20MHz) Storage Oscilloscope(0-60MHz) Storage Oscilloscope(0-100MHz) Function Generator(scientific) Function Generator(Intel) Function Generator(Gold star) Function Generator(Vertech) Audio Oscillator(INTEL-1001) DC Regulated Power Supply DC Regulated Power Supply DIB(4 Dial) DCB (5 Dial) Digital Multimeter Digital LCR Meter Loud Speaker Characteristics Trainer module Microphone Characteristics Trainer Module 4 Channel TDM-PAM & Demodulator 2 Channel PCM- Transmitter PCM Receiver Data Conditioning & Carrier Mod Transmitter Data Conditioning & Carrier De- Mod PAM/PPM/PWM Mod & Demodulator Delta Modulation & De-Modulation Ahuja portable wireless amplifier with wireless collar mike FM Transmitter kit FM Receiver kit AM Transmitter Kit AM Receiver kit ST2203-FM/ST2211-FDM/ST2103,2104-PCM/ST2106,ST2107-ASK,PSK,FSK,QPSK SCINTECH 8 - BIT Variable Binary Data Generator ZVH4-CABLE & ANTENNA ANALYZER (100 kHz -3.6 GHz),VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER APPLICATION(ZVH-K42) ZED BOARD FPGA BOARD Wireless IP Core Development Kit Sampling & Reconstruction Trainer( 2151) TDM-PAM TX & RX(2152) PCM MOD TX & DE-MOD RX TRAINER(2153&2154) Delta/Adaptive Mod & De-Mod ASK/FSK/PSK/QPSK/DQPSK -MOD&DEMOD TRAINER(2156 & 2157) FSK MOD & DE-MOD (VCT-18) PCM MOD & DE-MOD(VCT-07) QPSK MOD & DE-MOD(VCT-29) AM TX & RX (VCT-08) Function Generator Scintech (ST-4060) Function Generator Scientific (hm5030) DIB(4 Dial) , DIB-401 & DIB-410 DUAL TRACE CRO PHILIPS (OS9020) , CRO SCIENTECH (201) & CRO PHILIPS (OS5020P)- 20MHz DIGITAL STORAGE OSCILLOSCOPE (SCINTECH-402)
Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
DSP SARTER KIT (TMS 320C5416) STANDALONE DSP WITH BUILT POWER SUPPLY CODEC I/F 320C50/50H-OPT-01 CROSS C COMPILER FOR TMS 320C50 320C50/50H-OPT-02 FILTER DESIGN PACKAGE MATLAB REL 13(SW-11 LICENSES) SIGNAL PROCESSING TOOL BOX (SW-5 LICENSES) CONTROL SYSTEM TOOL BOX (SW-5 LICENSES) ADSP 2181 DSP WORKSTATION WITH ON BOARD CODE AND WITH LIMITED C COMPiLER(VI MICO) ADSP 2181 DSP WORKSTATION WITH ON BOARD CODE AND WITH LIMITED C COMPILER(VIKASHA ELECTRONICS) BEAGLE BOARD 30 MHz CRO (SCINTECH-801) 0.3Hz to 3MHz FUCTION GENERATOR MSO 50MHz (RIGOL-DS1052D) TMS 320 C50 BASED DSP TRAINER KIT (MICRO 50LC) MSO WITH LOGIC ANALYZER (MSO-1074Z)
Scilab Simulation Software 5.0, MICRO 50 - TMS320C5450 DSP Processor Programming Software, TMS320C5416 - TMS320C5416 DSP Processor Programming Software, XILINX 8.0
Electronic Devices Laboratory
Dual Trace Oscilloscope 60 MHz Dual Trace Oscilloscope 20 MHz(EZ) Dual Trace Oscilloscope 20 MHz(philips & Scienctech) Digital Multimeter Digital Multimeter Soldering Iron Dual Regulated Power Supply (0-30)V/1A DC Regulated Power Supply (0-30)V/2A DC Power Supply (0-30)V High Voltage Power Supply(0-300)V/100mA Function Generator Audio Oscillator AC voltmeter 896(0-15) FET Voltmeter Voltmeter (0-1) Digital Panel meter (0-2) Voltmeter (0-3) Voltmeter (0-5) Voltmeter (0-5) Voltmeter (0-10) Voltmeter (0-10) Digital Panel Voltmeter (0-20) Voltmeter (0-30)V Voltmeter (0-30)V Voltmeter (0-50)V Voltmeter (0-300)V 4 dial (1ohm to 9killoohm) 5 dial (1 ohm to 900killoohm) 4 dial (10 ohm to 90killoohm) 6 dial (1ohm to 900killoohm) 4 dial (100 mH to 900mH) 4 dial (0.1mH to 0.9H) 4 dial (1 mH to 9H) 4 dial (.0001mfd to 1mfd) 5 dial (100pf to 9mfd) 5 dial (0.0001mfd to 10mfd) Linear IC trainer Kit Digital IC trainer Kit Dimmer Stat 4A type Ammeter (0-500) mA Digital Panel Ammeter (0-20)mA Digital Panel Ammeter (0-200)mA Ammeter (0-100)mA Ammeter (0-100)mA Ammeter (0-50)mA Ammeter (0-50)mA Ammeter (0-30)mA Ammeter (0-30)mA Ammeter (0-10)mA Ammeter (0-10)mA Ammeter (0-100)uA Ammeter (0-100)uA Ammeter (0-250)uA Ammeter (0-250)uA Ammeter (0-500)uA Ammeter (0-500)uA Digital Panel Ammeter (0-200)uA AM transmitter Receiver (VCT - 08) Super Heterodyne Receiver (VCT - 06) Wireless Data Modem Trainer Function Generator DC DC Buck boost converter trainer PM / 00 OAM410 Scientific Oscilloscope PM / 00 OSGSM5070 Scientific 3 MHz Function Generator Dual Power Supply (0-30V / 2A) Decade Resistance Box (10 Ohm to 10 Mega Ohm) 6 Dial 30 MHz Cathode ray Oscilloscope Function Generator Hand held LCR meter Decade Resistance Box Decade Capacitance Box Decade Inductance Box
MULTISIM Simulation Software 10.1, PSPICE Simulation Software , TINA Simulation Software 9.0.
Linear Integrated Circuits Laboratory
Dual trace Oscilloscope 20 MHz Digital Multimeter (Philips) Digital Multimeter Philips DM 313 Analog Multimeter Soldering Iron Dual Regulated Power Supply (0-30)V/1A Digital IC power Supply Linear IC Power Supply Philips Power Supply(0-30v) Function Generator Sine / Square wave Oscillator Audio Oscillator Linear IC trainer Kit Digital IC trainer Kit Digital IC Tester - Testel - D40 Analog IC Tester (0-30v)Voltmeter Instant lock screen Ceiling mount kit Overhead projector Logic IC Trainer Dual power supply 3MHz function generator 30MHz analog oscilloscope 3MHz function generator Digital IC Tester Linear IC Tester Fixed power supply Digital IC trainer Dual power supply Digital & Analog Ic Tester Dual trace Oscilloscope 30 MHz
PSPICE Simulation Software, TINA Simulation Software 9.0.
Microprocessor and Microcontroller Laboratory
8085 Microprocessor Z-80 Microprocessor 6089 Motorala Z-86/88 Microprocessor Traffic light interface Traffic Light Controller Board Stepper Motor Interface Card Stepper Motor Controller Stepper Motor 7Kg ADC Interface 8 channel ADC interface DAC Interface Seven Segment Display Key Board / Display Interface Battery Backup Addition Feature Board Accessories - 26 Core Dual DAC with ADC X temp Measure & control AD 590 Transducer Water bath Controller Universal Screw Termination Board 8251 x 8253 interface board 8259 simulator (006) board 8259 simulator (007) board 8255 simulator (008) board DMA interface board Data comm Software Assembler & Deassembler RS 232C Cable 6V Power Supply Calculator type keyboard interface IC tester simulator board Hex Decimal Keyboard FDC & EPROM Programmer DC Motor Speed Measurement 8 digit Multiplexer Display Card Real time clock / calender board Krykard 5KVA Servo Power Supply 80196 Microcontroller Trainer Assembly Language Programming 8086 Microprocessor trainer (50 core, 26 core LED version) Video Display board Parallel printer port based 8255&8253 Interface (PC based interface temp control) ADC / DAC Measurement Control Module 8 channel ADC interface Water bath with relay possion for ON/OFF control TMS 320C50 board DSP Trainer Kit Digital filter Designer package Digital Multimeter U-V Eraser Microcontroller 8051(Vi Micro Systems) Microcontroller 8051(Vikasha Systems) PC interfacing Speed Measurement closed loop control & AC servo Motor LVDT Position control Trainer 8051 microcontroller 8086 microprocessor kit Floppy disk interface card Parallel to Serial Interface card (8086) 8086 Microprocessor Trainer (model 86LCD) 8086 Microprocessor Trainer (model 86LCD) MCS family microcontroller trainer Handled IC Tester Interface Board (Traffic Light, Stepper Motor, 8279, ADC, DAC Traffic Light Controller Board Stepper Motor DC Motor Interface ADC Interface DAC Interface Key Board / Display Interface 8085 Microprocessor 8086 Microprocessor Kit 8051 microcontroller Kit Printer Interface VBMB - 005 Real time clock / calendar board
MASM ( Assembly Level Programming) 5.0, C Cross compiler of 8051 / 89C51.
Optical and Microwave Laboratory
Microwave Benches (KLYSTRON) Microwave Benches (GUNN) Accessories for kits KRYKARD 5KVA SERVO Parabolic Dish Antenna Oscilloscopes OFT(Optical Fiber & Digital Comm Trainer) Optical Power Source Optical Power Meter Fiber Events, LED, PD, APD Module, OTDR Building Block and Manual, etc. J-Band Microwave components DR System Microwave Bench (GUNN) Optical Power Source Optical Power Meter Advanced Fiber Optic Communication Trainer Laser Trainer Kit PIN Diode(Photo Diode) LED Module to study characteristics of LED Power Meter with Power cord E Plane, H Plane, Magic Tee, Matched Termination Horn Antenna KLYSTRON Power Supply GUNN Power Supply KLYSTRON Power Supply Microwave Power Meter with sensor(X band range), NVIS 105A (Thermistor Mount) Microcontroller based measurement, calibration Output: 1mW/50MH Microwave Power Meter [MPM 3225] MICROWAVE TRAINER KIT[MTI-1001] Fiber Optic Communication Techbook-Scientech 2502+Scientech 4061(10MHz) LASER Fiber Optic Trainer-Scientech 2506 LED�s with ST connectors-650nm,850nm PIN PD�s with ST connectors-650nm,850nm Turn Table[Radiation Table] Standard gain Horn Antenna
VLSI Design and Embedded Systems Laboratory
Xilinx Spartan II 100K Gate Density FPGA, XILINX FPGA Demo Board: Xilinix Spartan IIE FPGA development Kit, HIGH FREQUENCY DC-DC CONVERTER a)MOSFET MODULE, CHOPPER CONTROL MODULE, R,L LOAD, SMPS TRAINER BOARD - a) INPUT POWER MODULE b)DC-DC CONVERTER MODULE c)ELECTRONIC LOAD, TMS320C5416 DSK with CCS, TMS 320 C5416 BASED DSP TRAINER KIT, XILINX Spartan 500E Trainer kit(VVSM-06) , UNIVERSAL FPGA /CPLD TRAINER [VVSM-06], XILINX FPGA &SPARTAN-3E PIGGY BACK BOARDS, Universal embedded trainer kit, DSPIC-30F4011 Processor board, ARM Processor board, 18F450(8-BIT ) PIC PROCESSOR BOARD, 16BIT MICROCONTROLLER LPC 2148 DEVELOPMENT BOARD, SAMSUNG COLOUR LASER PRINTER , MENTOR GRAPHICS HEP CATEGORY1-1C DESIGN, MENTOR GRAPHICS HEP CATEGORY 2-DESIGN, PMOD RF-1 WIRELESS TRANSCEIVER, AVNET SPARTAN-LX150T DEVELOPMENT KIT , VIRTEX 6 ML605 EVALAUTION KIT, SPARTAN 6(EK-56-SP605-G), STRATIX 111 FPGA DEVELOPMENT KIT, CYCLONE 111FPGA EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT KIT, CY8C28-CYPRESS PSOE KIT (CY8CKIT-001), AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES MSO-X 2002A70 MHz, 16 CHANNEL LOGIC ANALYZER, ALTERA CYCLONE II FPGA DEVELOPMENT BOARD , LA-5034 USB BASED 34 CHANNEL LOGIC ANALYZER, MIXED SIGNAL OSCILLOSCOPE (MSO), NEXYS 4 ARTIX 7 KIT, TM4C123 STARTER KIT
XILINX ISE Foundation V 8.0i VLSI software, XILINX ISE Foundation V 14.1i VLSI software, CADENCE SOFTWARE 6.0, LT Spice, Microwind Simulation Software, CCS C COMPILER MPLAB SOFTWARE, XILINX VIVADO, Mentor Graphics, Altera Quartus-II
Computer Networks Laboratory
CISCO 1841 BASE T MODULAR ROUTER S18 CP-IP PLUG PRE-INSTALLED IN ROUTER WIC-2A/S2-PORT ASYNC /SYNCSERIAL WAN CARD V.35 CABLE DTE MALE TO SMART SERIAL V.35 CABLE DCE FE MALE TO SMART SERIAL WS-C2950-24 PORT AUTO NEGOTIATING SWITCH NETWORKS LAB RACK NETWORK CABLE TESTER NETWORK CRIMPING TOOL G 501 RJ 45 CABLE CUTTER PC-PC CABLE 2464 NETGEAR 54 MPBS WIRELESS ADAPTER CISCO LINKSYS WIRELESS ACESS POINT EDUOTRONICS TRAINER MANUAL EDUOTRONICS TRAINERS CD VILAN -02 PC POWER CHORD VIRTISH MANUAL NS2 MANUAL VI-LAN -02 MANUAL PC-PC CABLE ADAPTER CHORD SP7 PATCH CHORD 25 PIN VAD 104 CABLE VVSM -6A NODE CABLES SERVER CABLES LAN CABLES CD WIRELESS LOCAL AREA NETWORK TRAINER KIT
NS 2 Simulation Software, Packet Tracer 5.0 Simulation Software, Ethereal Simulation Software 0.99
Personal Computers Beagle Boards DSP IC PIC Processor Board ARM Processor Board XILINX FPGA Piggy Back Boards Cypress Embedded Board Altera Cyclone-III FPGA Board Hardware Modules - Arduino UNO, Rasberry pi Multimeters
Matlab 5.0 P-Spice Xilinx 14.1 Cadence Software 6.0