The college has comprehensive hostel facilities for the students. Exclusively, three blocks are provided for men, accommodating more than 1000 students.
Boys’ Hostel-I with area of 2452 sq. m has 96 rooms spread over three floors and accommodates about 300 students. Boys’ Hostel-II with area of 2190 sq. m has 83 rooms and accommodates 215 students. Boys’ Hostel-III with area of 3135 sq. m has 126 rooms spread over three floors and accommodates about 250 students.
Separate library, reading room, shuttle courts and a stationary cum fruit shop are provided within the hostel premises. All the hostel blocks also have STD facility.
The college has separate hostel for women. Exclusively, three blocks for women, in all accommodating more than 400 students are provided.
Girls’ Hostel-I with area of 1330 sq. m. has 45 rooms and accommodates 145 students. Girls Hostel-II with area of 314 sq. m has 10 rooms and accommodates 40 students. Girls’ Hostel-III I with area of 2157 sq. m. has 63 rooms with a study hall and can accommodate 280 students
A separate dining hall covering 200 sq. m, to accommodate 100 students at a time, is also available in this block.
Facilities like Shuttle courts, Table tennis court and a stationary cum fruit shop are provided within the hostel premises. All the hostel blocks also have STD facility.
Dining and Health Care
A Sound body is essential for a sound mind.
The hostel is annexed with a kitchen, to provide food at protected and hygienic environment along with dining halls, which can accommodate more than 1000 students at a time.
Healthy and nutritive food is served. The hostel kitchen has facilities for steam cooking with gas stoves. There are three dining halls covering an area of about 750 sq.m for accommodating large number of students at a time.
Physical fitness is given utmost importance. Both Boys’ and Girls’ hostels are provided with an air-conditioned gymnasium with a state-of-the-art equipment. Moreover, Boys’ Hostel is annexed with a full-fledged air-conditioned hair grooming centre and Girls’ hostel is annexed with full-fledged air conditioned Beauty Parlour attached to it.
A clinic, with a few beds along with Doctor on call facility for 24 Hours to take care of the health requirements of the hostel students, is also made available.
- All the hostel blocks are provided with 24*7 Wi-Fi facility.
- Cultural activities like Singing, Dancing, Painting, Pencil Sketch, Mime, Mimicry etc., are organized, exclusively for boys and girls, regularly during Sundays and top 3 performers in each category are awarded cash prize worth Rs. 3000/- each.
Rules and Regulations
- No student should stay in the hostel, without specific permission from the warden, during working college working hours
- The Mess Timings
- Breakfast: 7.30 AM – 8.00 AM
- Lunch: As provided in the college timetable
- Tea: 3.05 PM – 3.15 PM
- Dinner: 7.00 PM – 7.30 PM
- The study hours in the hostel are from 8.00 PM to 10.00 PM daily. During the study hours, the students are expected to stay in their rooms and keep their rooms open.
- Students can entertain visitors only during the visiting hours. Normal visiting hours are from 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM on working days and from 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM on Sundays and other holidays.
- Permission to go out of the Hostel will be given only during general outing except for unavoidable circumstances. They can leave Hostel after 6.30 AM and should return before 6.00 PM
- No student will be allowed to go out based on a phone message. Phone calls from outsiders, other than parents of students, are strictly prohibited.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel. Visitors other than those given in the above list should get an authorization from the parents or the parents should intimate the proposed visit to the principal in advance.
- Any student willing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is directly made by the parents.
- Local guardians authorized by parents of the students are intended to take care of the students welfare and provide moral support. They may visit the students periodically during visiting hours. Students are not permitted to stay in the local guardian’s house overnight nor the local guardians can invite their wards to their houses over phone.
- Parents, local guardians and visitors can meet the students only in the visitors hall and not in any other place. Students are discouraged from taking their friends along with them when they meet the visitors.
- Day Scholars are not allowed to visit the hostels on any account.
- Hostel students are not permitted to use the college bus, which is meant for day scholars.
- Unauthorised electrical fittings and gadgets should not be used in the hostel rooms.
- Students who are found guilty of misbehaviour or bad conduct will be expelled from the hostels.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy and are responsible for the furniture and bedding provided to them.