Disciplinary and Welfare Committee
|1||Dr. K.A. Mohamed Junaid||Chairman||Principal|
|2||Dr. K.R. Senthil Kumar||Secretary||Professor & Head, ME|
|3||Dr. T. Suresh||Member||Professor & Head, ECE|
|4||Dr. T. Gnanasekaran||Member||Professor & Head, EIE|
|5||Dr. T. Sethukarasi||Member||Professor & Head, CSE|
|6||Dr. M Sheerin Banu||Member||Professor & Head, IT|
|7||Dr. S. Pavai Madheswari||Member||Professor & Head, S&H, Student Counselor (Staff)|
|8||Dr. Geetha Ramadas||Member||Professor & Head, EEE, Lady faculty member|
|9||Mr. T. Asoka Rajan||Member||Warden of Boys’ Hostel|
|10||Ms. P. Thilagam||Member||Warden of Girls’ Hostel|
The Disciplinary and Welfare Committee is constituted for the year 2022-23 with the above mentioned members.
The duties and responsibilities of the Committee are detailed below.:
- To Examine / inquire and recommend remit measures / punishments in the cases of
- Malpractices in Examination
- Indiscipline in the College campus and hostel premises.
- Complaint of eve-teasing and harassment of weaker sections
- Any other activity which may infringe the discipline and harmony of the College
- The Committee shall visit periodically the campus of the College including the hostels to recommend improvements its amenties and maintenance of students faculties. The Member Secretary shall convene the meeting as and when required and maintain the minutes book.